DDMRP or Demand Driven Material Requirement Planning helps provide buffer stock items by how many items are being sold in different factory locations. So you always have back stock at all times!
But, how exactly does DDMRP work?
Take a look at this video below:
- Out of the box integration with Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 and Dynamics 365 and Syspro
- User-definable selection criteria for planning data extraction
- Support for all Site, Warehouse, Size, Colour, Style and Configuration Dimensions
- Full Historic and Incremental Live selection from “InventTrans” transactions
- All Purchase, Production and Transfer planned orders ready for firming and execution
- Automatic sub analysis by Buyer Group, Coverage Group, Item Model Group and Item Group
- Seamless replacement for the standard generation of a Master Plan
- The solution will support bothOn Premise and Cloud Installations