DDMRP can best be summarized as – Position, Protect and Pull
Demand Driven Material Requirements Planning promotes the management of strategically placed decoupling point stock buffers to ensure 100% stock availability.
But, how exactly does DDMRP work?
Take a look at this video below:
- Out of the box integration with Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 and Dynamics 365 and Syspro
- User-definable selection criteria for planning data extraction
- Support for all Site, Warehouse, Size, Colour, Style and Configuration Dimensions
- Full Historic and Incremental Live selection from “InventTrans” transactions
- All Purchase, Production and Transfer planned orders ready for firming and execution
- Automatic sub analysis by Buyer Group, Coverage Group, Item Model Group and Item Group
- Seamless replacement for the standard generation of a Master Plan
- The solution will support both On Premise and Cloud Installations
Demand Driven Planner Virtual Course
As a proud member of Canada’s Advanced Manufacturing Supercluster, we are providing a special virtual DDP training at your convenience. You can also get 50% off of the training program if you’re an NGen member! Membership is free.
The objective of this course is to learn the principles and application of Demand Driven MRP (DDMRP) and how these principles are applied to provide a sustainable competitive advantage for a manufacturing or distribution company.
To learn more about the course and how to register, please click here.