Dynamics 365 Business Central is an all-in-one business management solution that’s easy to use and adapt, helping you connect your business and make smarter decisions.
Benefits to you and your organization
Manage your financials
Accelerate financially close and report with accuracy, while ensuring compliance.
Automate and secure your supply chain
Increase visibility across your supply chain and gain greater control over your purchasing process.
Sell smarter and improve customer service
Maximize revenue opportunities and better serve customers with built-in recommendations.
Keep projects on time and under budget
Manage budgets and monitor progress of your projects with real-time data on available resources.
- Connect data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions to get an end-to-end view of your business. Chart financial performance in real time with built-in Power BI dashboards
- Maintain the right amount of inventory by automatically calculating stock levels, lead times, and reorder points. Suggest substitutes when requested items are out of stock
- Accelerate the quote to cash process. Act quickly on sales-related inquiries, manage service requests, and process payments—all from within Outlook
- Create, manage, and track customer projects using timesheets along with advanced job costing and reporting capabilities. Develop, modify, and control budgets to ensure project profitability
- Use built-in privacy-by-design and privacy-by-default methodologies to help your business comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Grant and restrict access to personal data on multiple levels and enable audit trails to ensure security and accountability
- The mobile version of Business Central supports both cloud and on-premise users with a consistent, modern experience across Windows, Android, or IOS devices
More Related Information
Find out more about Business Central from Microsoft by watching the videoLearn More